Want to join a team of storytelling innovators and take Conspiracy Research Club to the next level?
Take the lead of our flagship property, Conspiracy Research Club, as we seek to level up how stories from Luna Gardner and her friends appear to the world across social media platforms like Twitter, TikTok, and more.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Lead the overall creative of Conspiracy Research Club across all platforms
- Deliver a Twitter script for Conspiracy Research Club twice a month with an excellent story that engages fans and makes them want to interact with our POV characters
- Achieve alignment with Conspiracy Research Club Community Managers on creative goals for the the community management of the title and occasionally personally reply to inspire excellence with your Community Managers
- Adapt Conspiracy Research Club Twitter scripts into TikTok animation shorts, including editing, adding, and removing content from Twitter scripts as well as selectively omitting stories unnecessary for TikTok approximately one per month
- Work cross-functionally with other teams in the company to achieve business needs of Conspiracy Research Club such as across merchandise, gaming, character creation, etc.
- Lead a writers’ room for Conspiracy Research Club on a weekly basis
- As we expand to new platforms, personally write and/or lead writer(s) and other creative(s) on aligning creative output to the overall Conspiracy Research Club franchise, such as gaming, podcasts, etc.
- Work cross-functionally within company on developing a series bible and under direction of company pitching a full-length animated series of Conspiracy Research Club
- Sit in on other writers’ rooms as available and provide high level guidance, mentorship, and feedback to other teams
- Overall, being bold with the story and delighting fans while also giving them the core of what they want from Conspiracy Research Club
Some Skills and Toolset We Hope You’ll Have:
- Animation writing experience, especially anime or anime-adjacent content
- History in editing and collaborative writing
- Experience running or participating in a writers’ room
- Strong background in different storytelling frameworks and structures, such as Save The Cat (https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/save-the-cat-beat-sheet/) and the Sitcom Code (https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/12/cracking-the-sitcom-code/384068/)
- Experience working with episodic arcs and ongoing worlds
- Experience with social media content and marketing
Nice to Haves:
- Have experience working on long-term commercial projects with an entirely remote team
- Knowledge of Notion or another project management software
- Past teaching or management experience
We need someone to apply their amazing creative mind to Conspiracy Research Club to take Luna and her friends to the next level.
About 555 Comic
Evolve Stories with 555 Comic!
555, or ゴゴゴ (Go-Go-Go) in Japanese, fits us cause we make stories for on the go! Stories where characters grab fans and go anywhere, even to Phantom Clown Forests. Universes that fans can go anywhere within, with their own community-driven fanfic.
We’ve been at this for 5+ years. We’re growing our 50+ person team to 100. And we’re waiting for you~!
It’s not too late to take ownership of 555 and make our next chapter yours! Work with a team of illustrators, writers, animators, game designers, and developers. We look forward to getting the chance to meet and share some of our story with you soon.