Niseko.com was a bilingual (JP/EN), bi-annual publication consisting of approximately 100 pages of content. The magazine featured local information, articles, and interviews with local business owners and was marketed as "Your guide to everything Niseko".
I was the Graphic designer for this publication for eight years and also assumed Editor duties for the final four years. In addition to running the magazine, I also managed the website and social media for the brand.
View full catalogue at https://issuu.com/niseko.com
Primary responsibilities for this publication include:
- complete planning and pagination of all data
- complete cover-to-cover design
- ad design for clients and vetting quality of supplied ad data
- allocating ratio of ads vs content
- researching and negotiating print options
- delegating articles to staff for writing along with briefs
- coordinating photoshoots
- vigorous copy editing
- pre-press checking of final data before printer handover
- monitoring distribution
Graphic design and marketing services with a focus on brand development.