We are looking to hire an in-house designer at Housing Japan. Job details below.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Designer. Housing Japan
Housing Japan is the leading real estate agent for international clients looking to rent, buy or invest in the Tokyo property market. We cover luxury homes, private estates, resorts, and large-scale developments while providing a broad range of specialist advisory, management, and transactional services. Since our launch in 2000, our business has evolved to provide a comprehensive range of Real Estate services to domestic and international clients but our service is built on the same fundamental principles: 1) providing superior levels of service, 2) honest and transparent communication and 3) achieving great results for our partners and clients.
Our team is an international set of professionals focused on getting the best results for our clients. From our head office beneath Tokyo Tower, we manage property transactions and investments worth billions of dollars. We also have an affiliated office serving international buyers and investors from Singapore and a dedicated Asset Management division that together, ensures we can provide a complete solution for our clients.
As an integral member of the Marketing team, the Designer is responsible for prioritizing, designing and executing projects in support of Housing Japan's business lines.
Our ideal candidate comes with strong design and digital experience and has an understanding of general marketing practices. They are interested in developing and learning new techniques and have the ability to be creative while being conscious of delivering accurate content. They also have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project.
Role and Responsibilities
• Design various property marketing collateral including digital assets for websites, emails, and social media, and printed materials
• Design business development and marketing tools to help generate inquiries and win new business while ensuring brand consistency
• Design customized sales presentations for high-value pursuits
• Create luxury property websites, brochures and presentation materials
• Design and layout of our in-house magazine and corporate brochures
• Create impactful social media and e-mail marketing campaigns
• Manage website content based on insights from marketing analytics
• Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing marketing practices and materials
• Assist with video creation, as needed
• Assist with photography, as needed
• Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and marketing trends, including social media
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• Minimum two years of design experience in a professional environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
• Strong digital, art design skillset
• Strong project management and organizational skills with good attention to detail
• Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress
• Knowledge of animation/video experience, a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects, a plus
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver, a plus
• Knowledge of the print production process
• Creative, independent work style and a friendly, positive outlook