SmartDrive is searching for a designer who will assist across multiple communication efforts.
What you’ll do
You will work directly with the Chief Design Officer, other designers, sales, business development, and customer support staff to create a variety of materials. The more you can help with any of these, the better. If you can do most of them but not all, we can hep you learn the others if you’re interested.
- Advertising (web and print)
- Convention booths and swag (ノベリティ）, stickers, clothing
- Posters and banners
- Web landing pages for marketing
You’ll help to communicate big ideas in ways that are easy to understand. You’ll also ensure that all visual communication matches the parent brand and/or child brands of SmartDrive. You’ll also have some opportunity to help shape the brand as you create elements that fill gaps in our visual library.
Part time, full time, or freelance (optional full remote)
What you’ll bring
- Japanese language (read and write)
- Design portfolio
- Basic illustration skills
- Strong typography skills
- Print design knowledge and experience
- Software knowledge
- Adobe CC
- Basic English
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Figma (www.figma.com)
- Animation (After Effects, Lottie)
- Video editing
SmartDrive is a young company specializing in telematics data and IoT. We aim to help bring about a future with less car accidents, less traffic, more joy in car ownership, and drastically improved efficiency for businesses in the area of transportation, logistics, and a wide variety of adjacent verticals.
About working with us
- Full flex hours
- Book compensation: We help employees buy books related to improving their skills.
- Event compensation: We help employees attend events related to their field of work.
- Weekly catered lunch
- WeWork Shimbashi office location https://www.wework.com/buildings/shimbashi--tokyo
- Free beverages
- Flexible work space
Send me a message here if interested!