Who is using what to prototype? I must have tried them all. What are your opinions?
If I had to list them they come in different categories:
* Graphic design: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
* Actual coding: Swift, HTML/CSS/JS
* Semi coding aided by environment: Framer.js, Quartz composer+Origami
* WYSIWYG web tools: Pixate, ...
* Tying images together: Adobe Fireworks, Invisionapp, Marvel, Prott, Flinto (web)
* Animating: Tumult Hype, After Effects, Principle App, Flinto for Mac
Which one is the best depends on what I am designing but I keep coming back to Sketch and Illustrator, Invision for a quick image prototype and HTML/CSS for prototyping if it's a web app.