Hi everyone! The Canvas community is growing and pretty soon we think it's going to start growing even faster!
So, we're looking for a highly social, passionate and driven community development intern to join us for a minimum of 3 months full-time to learn with us and help us grow.
You'd be given real responsibility to work on things like:
- Spreading the word about Canvas on and offline to help us increase the size of our community and non-creative audience.
- Helping our team plan Canvas events and meetups.
- Managing social network accounts.
- Teaming up with our researcher and other members to interact with the community and learn how to make Canvas better for them. (If you're interested in learning about UX and product management this will be invaluable experience!)
- Work on top secret new stuff that will blow your mind! ;)
We can cover travel costs to our office, a modest bursary, and most importantly a huge learning experience! And if you can help us grow Canvas into a world-class platform there's every chance we'll beg you to join us long term as a full team member!
If you're interested in learning more, or know someone who would be, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk!