The ideal candidate will have a passion to provide exceptional services to our partners. Applicants should also be communicative who are proactive and passionate about esports and company products. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
- Maintain productive business relationships with our partners.
- Identify and develop relationships with key industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products and services to other businesses that we are not directly targeting.
- Be a business partner for our partners marketing solutions
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans.
- Manage operation budget / PL for projects and support & manage financial processes in planning of annual budget
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to deliver results
- Manage team allocation for projects
Must have skills:
- Experience in gaming, esports or event industry as an account manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A proven sales track record, with a strong commercial background, able to develop and maintain business and customer relationships in the market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Fluent Japanese
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Good to have skills:
- English proficiency
- Passion for games
- Experience working in an international environment
About PlayBrain Inc.
PlayBrain is a leading producer and operator of Esports leagues and events in Japan, based in Tokyo. We also provide marketing services targeted towards gamers, and both import and produce products for gamers via our Futaroku.gg and Riotstore.jp stores.